This Easy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip will be the first appetizer to disappear at any party! It’s the perfect combination of sweet, tangy and cool that perfectly complements apples (caramel’s better half) as well as a number of different fruits and dippers. Plus, the different textures from the cream cheese, caramel and white chocolate layers are like a party for your tastebuds.
My whole family loves this dip and begs me to make it any time we have company over. And with just 6 ingredients I’m always happy to oblige. You’ve got to try this sweet and refreshing dip for yourselves. It will instantly become a family favorite!
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 C powdered sugar
1 (16 ounce) container caramel dip (found in the produce section)
3 Tb sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 C white chocolate chips, chopped
Apples and other dippers (graham crackers, pretzels, Nilla Wafers, etc.)
1. Grab some softened cream cheese, add 1 C powdered sugar and a dash of salt. Blend it together until smooth.
2. Spread it out over a platter that has a nice tall ridge.
3. Spread thick caramel dip (there’s usually some in the produce section) or jarred caramel of the cream cheese mixture (about a cup is all you need).
4. Combine 3 Tb sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over caramel.
5. Grab 1 1/2 C white chocolate chips. Get them onto a cutting board and give them a rough chop. It’s ok if some of them are left whole, but you want some smaller pieces as well.
6. Sprinkle the chocolate over the top of the caramel.
7. Serve with apple slices and other dippers.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick tip: Slab some of this dip on top of your ice cream serving – heavenly!
Recipe and image courtesy of Jamie Cooks It Up.